Tuesday 25 September 2012

How I Lost My Virginity –Actress Uche Ogbodo




Nollywood star actress, Uche Ogbodo’s father is one man who has not failed in his duty to foresee the future of her daughter as a star. His decision to enroll her in the movie industry is uncommon among most Nigerian parents whose perceptions about the entertainment industry are inimical to the talents of their children.
 
But unfortunately, the sexy actress shares the story of how she lost her virginity outside wedlock with great pride and confidence. See what she said below...
How did you lose your virginity?
As I said earlier, I met my first boyfriend at 20. I came from a Christian home and was trained by Christian parents. My father made sure we imbibed the Christian values and this helped me very much in my career as an actress. I actually thought that as a Nollywood actress I was ripe enough to have a boyfriend and this will make me feel more sophisticated. I did not lose my virginity to an actor, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment