Sunday 21 October 2012

Lizzy Anjorin bags Best Actress award


                                                 

Lagos-born actress, Elizabeth Ibukunoluwa Anjorin recently added another feather to cap when she won the Best Actress at  this year’s edition of the Young Achievers Awards night held penultimate Sunday, at the exquisite Balmoral Hall, Oregun, Lagos.
The light skinned actress  who produced the comedy flick, “Kofo Tinubu” was honoured alongside other young leading lights in different fields of endeavour.
After receiving the award,the actress assured her fans that she would not disappoint them, adding that, “ I will always do my best to make you people proud.” She also plans big for kids with special needs.
Anjorin who was dressed in a black gown  at the glamorous ceremony dedicated her award to her late parents. “As the only child, I wish they were alive  to share in the joy of a beautiful moment such as this with me. This award also goes to all my numerous fans from far and near places who voted for me. To say that I am overwhelmed, is to state the obvious. I have worked hard in my career as an actress and I am glad that some people out there are appreciating  what I do.”
Anjorin has continued to earn accolades following the sterling role she played in her comedy flick which centres on the life of an imbecile daughter of a rich man. The film hits the cinemas two months ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment