Wednesday 31 October 2012

News Update: “There’s no issue of my husband sleeping with my daughter” – St Janet denies her marriage is over





A few weeks ago, it was reported that lewd singer St Janet, caught her husband with her 16-year-old daughter in bed and their marriage had ended. The stories also had it that the singer had moved out of the house and was now living in a hotel.
She has now come out to deny such reports, saying that although her marriage is not perfect, that nothing of the sort happened.
“When I read the story I was shocked,” she said. “I don’t know where it came from. Nothing of such happened to me or anybody I know. My marriage is not perfect but it’s intact. There’s no issue of my husband sleeping with my daughter.
St Janet also went on to deny that she had any female child, as carried in the stories.
“I don’t even have a 16 year old daughter. I have younger sisters who live with me, but nothing of such ever happened. I strongly believe my detractors are at work. I am strongly investigating where the story came from. It it targeted towards my career and they felt the best way they could go about it is to go about spreading false tales about my personal life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment