Monday 24 December 2012

I Was a Good Girl but My First Sexual Experience Was Horrible ––Laide Bakare




In a recent chat, leading Yoruba actress Laide Bakare shares some intimate info:
"I didn’t start having sex at early age. It took me a very long time even though it was something I had always been looking forward to. I looked up to it almost three years before I eventually had sex.
"It wasn’t a nice experience with my first boyfriend. We dated for six years and we had sex after four years of our relationship. I was 18 when I met my first boyfriend. I was still a virgin then, even while in the movie industry for close to three years.
"I think the first time I had sex I was about 21 years old. It was what I had been looking forward to, but it wasn`t a nice experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment