Saturday 15 December 2012

News Update: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe silent over identity of baby’s father


A few weeks after popular actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe, was involved in a row with a former member of the House of Representatives, Dino Melaye, over the paternity of her new born baby, the child has been christened. She was named Destiny at an elaborate naming ceremony that took place last Friday in Lagos.
The gorgeous thespian was all smiles and full of praises to God. “The result is my baby. There is no award given by any individual that can be compared to this wonderful gift from God. That is why I named her Destiny,” she told LIFE&BEAT.
When conversation shifted to the identity of the father of the child, she retorted, “Rejoice with me over the arrival of my baby and let’s leave out the identity of her father. I am not interested in discussing the issue publicly anymore. The last time I opened up to my friends in the media, it was blown out of proportion. I want you to respect my wish not to comment on my baby’s father.”

No comments:

Post a Comment