Tuesday 8 January 2013

News Update: K Solo and Wife, Kikelomo Officially Divorced; Buys N7Million SUV To Celebrate!







The marriage of award-winning artist and music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi better known as K-Solo, to his estranged wife, Kikelomo who accused him of domestic violence has been dissolved on Thursday December 3rd at an Ikeja High Court, and to celebrate the divorce, the music producer bought himself a 2009 black Commander Jeep said to be worth N7million.

And again his former girlfriend, Bimbo is heavily pregnant and according to sources he is doing everything to make their relationship legal. His married to Kikelomo produced a son.

K solo was quoted to have said;
“I can finally tell you that I have gotten a judgment from the court dissolving my marriage to her.”

“I will ensure to forward the copies of the documents to you so you can tell the word this is my response to all the rubbish that had been said but I purposely kept quiet now they should know about this development.”
“God also blessed me with a little gift, which is my commander jeep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment