Thursday 4 April 2013

True Confession: Men Must Sexually Harass Me ––Busty Actress Eniola Badmus




Popularly known to her teeming fans as ‘Gbogbo Bigz girl’, Eniola Badmus is always entertaining to watch and listen to. Famous as a rascal in movies, the busty Yoruba actress told The Sun in a recent interview that it is wrong for men not to even harass her.

When asked how she feel about her plus size, the 'crazy' actress said:
"I like myself, I like my body, at times I think I’m the only person created like this because I’m not only big, I’m also sexy’.

On the issue of sexual harassment in the movie industry, Eniola said those who are claiming that it doesn't exist are liars. "Obviously, it happened to me so there is no big deal about it. The fact remains that I must be harassed sexually because I am sexy and I know it. So, it’s bound to happen to anybody but the way you handle it matters".

In case you don't know, some of Eniola's popular movies include Jenifa, The return of Jenifa, Omo Ghetto, Omo Aridun, Blackberry Babes and Mr & Mrs Ibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment