Saturday 4 May 2013

“I‘ll soon return home” – Ngozi Nwosu speaks from London




IMG_0089IMG_0083

IMG_0101IMG_0096

Ailing actress, Ngozi Nwosu, of Fuji House of Commotion who has been placed under doctors watch after her surgery in a London hospital, says “I’m getting better and by the grace of God, I will soon return home.”

She noted however, that her returning to the country will  depend on the approval of her doctors. “I will return home when my doctors certify me fit to return to the country”
Ngozi’s recent pictures which she uploaded online showed how she has dramatically transformed from her emaciated look. 
You will recall that Governor Tunde Fashola donated N4.5 million after reading of her ailment in a publication while her friends and corporate organizations donated another N2 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment