Friday 20 September 2013

Photos: I Have The Urge To Prostitute After Getting Married- Maheeda Explodes

Click for Full Image Size
Click for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image SizeClick for Full Image Size

        
She is Caroline Sam by name but in the entertainment industry, she is simply known as Maheeda or 'Oko Yapian'. This beautiful lady has met Christ, she is now a new creature in Christ but her recent pictures online maybe saying contrary.

In an interview recently, Maheeda who has just release a gospel song titled 'Superman' admitted that despite been married to a Dutch who has blessed her with a posh home in Lekki and a good car, she's always going out to run after other men! Call it fornication and you're not far from the truth.

"Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I am trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, If not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I am driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution?

There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered," she explodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment