Wednesday 18 December 2013

Afrocandy's home was burgled while she was out celebrating daughter's success in school.

Click for Full Image Size
Afrocandy's 18-years-old daughter, Annabelle Mazagwu, made a Super Honor Role as a High School Senior in her school and Judith Opara aka Afrocandy couldn't be more proud that she said "I may be AfroCandy to you but I a great mother who is raising champions". Meanwhile, burglars broke into her home while she was out celebrating her daughter's success and they made away with some valuables. She wrote:

Ha! How great is the story of my life? One good news....one bad news! I came back from my daughter's school and met my doors open, it happened that somebody broke into my house and robbed me, took away my Imac desktop computer and other valuables...human beings and evil. God go catch that bastard soon

No comments:

Post a Comment